Teddy Bears' Picnic Teddy Bears' Picnic

Well Put together

I thought it was well put together, laggy at times but still very fun.

willcheng responds:

Thanks for your comments, glad you had fun!

Sonny Sonny

Fun

Additive and interesting with a really decent story.

Flash tuning Car Flash tuning Car

Gets Boring

I found it fun, I just wanted more options. Overall it was good though.

Franktown Hoops Franktown Hoops

Additive

It was hard for me to stop playing which in my opinion means it was good. It was very simple however. Try more levels and maybe make it more of a challenge. Put objects in the way, like in wii sports or something along those lines.

Create a Creature Create a Creature

cool

Awsome game

Fleets Fleets

Fleets

Wow, this is a really good game, with a point and easy interface, and a really fast loading time.
Make more

Hair Cut Hair Cut

Different

I havn't seen much like this before, but its entertaining, make more like this but work on the graphics a bit more and add some more options

Bush Royal Rampage Bush Royal Rampage

Nice Work

I'v always been a fan of miniclip games. Its always fun to kill badguys as bush. I have never really been a fan of bush, im canadian so it doesnt matter but still great game. I am reviewing this game on my website ;)

Mind Maze Mind Maze

Good idea

Not bad. Next time add a bit more and mabye bring in some better sound and graphics. I reviewed your game on my website and posted your website for people to see your work. Good job

DCFilms responds:

Thank u for featuring my game on you web site. it looks good!

CYOAA v1.3 CYOAA v1.3

Good Ideas

I like the idea of this but a good idea for next would be to try adding pictures or maps of places so you have a better idea of where your going.

Patricoo responds:

You mean a map? Like a HUD? Hey thats a good idea. I can't belive I or no one else said anything that specific before.